Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bitumen Buyers or Window shoppers?!

Hey Bitumen Exporters! how many of your contacts, telephone calls, emails and ads campaigns turn in to a real Bitumen client??

Hey Bitumen Importers! how serious are you when you contact a bitumen supplier??

I answer both! with having a very near to real estimation, I just discovered only one out of 400 emails and contacts I have made during last 5 years in this business, turns in to a real client with an order!
With a low profit margin in this business it really sounds disappointing, huh?!

even Bitumen Market has window shoppers!
Window shoppers can become a part of your branding strategy
the key is, my company has a monopoly on supplying bitumen from Iran to two countries, which is enough for our supply capacity! so, what I am looking for on this blog and all this internet ads, exhibition attending, magazine ads etc, as the marketing manager of the company?? 

I tell you one secret: I'm looking for new monopolies! so we can expand our bitumen supply and have the alternative customers always.

So again, Hey Bitumen Exporters! young traders! don't give up and just stick to your profession and business strategy and marketing plan! your marketing plan is your bible! if you don't believe in that, who else should?!

No comments: